Valley View has been so excited to be able to assist in the cleaning of this landmark project. Check out this link. Watch the video and check out the photos. It really is a very beautiful building. Then don’t forget to follow the link in the story to sign up for Open House tickets to come and see it your self. Starting January 18th through February 15th.
About Joel VotawPresident and CEO of Valley View Building Services
Valley View was excited to be asked to assist in the final cleaning of this location. We donated all the time, labor and material needed to support this excellent cause. We wish them well!
Well its been a long fight to get this thing done….but its finally getting close. Things are looking great inside and we can’t wait for the open house to begin so everyone can see the amazing work done on this project. This photo shows the crews helping out to install the “sunburst” or “star” on the exterior of the building. Not what we normally do, but we are willing to help out however we can.
Well it has been a very busy few months us here at Valley View. We have been blessed to win and work on countless projects. Below is a list of all the great and new projects we have worked on or will start working on soon. Please check back soon and make sure to follow our twitter feed for more information about this projects!
- Salt Lake City Public Safety Building for Okland Construciton
- NuSKin Innovation Center for Okland Construction
- American Fork High School Expansion for Hogan and Associates
- Casino Arizona for McCarthy Construction
- Herriman Jr High for Bud Mahas Construction
- Traverse Ridge Outlets for Layton Construction
- Gilbert AZ LDS Temple for Okland Construction
- Ebay Data Center Expansion for DPR Construction
- Ebay’s New Draper Utah Offices for Okland Construction
- Skaggs Pharmacy School for Jacobsen Construction
- Yuma Regional Medical Center for McCarthy Construction
- Fennemore Craig Law Firm New Offices – Ryan Companies
- Aces Athletic Complex for Magelby Construction
- Salt Lake City Federal Courthouse for Okland Construction
- Larry H Miller Lexus – Big-D Construction
- Provo Rec Center for Layton Construction
- LTAC Medical Facility for Layton Construction
- WL Gore Phase II Buildings – Ryan Companies
- Granger High School for Jacobsen Construction
- Nuemont Univeristy Building for Okland Construction
- Sanpete Medical Center for Big-D Construction
- Rock Point Church for Concord General Contractors
- Roy Freestanding ER building for Layton Construction
- FL Smidth New Offices for Okland Construcion
- Weber State University New Classroom Building – Big-D Construction
- Vivint Phase II Office Building for Big-D Construction
And these are just the larger of the projects we have completed or are currently working on these past few months. We are proud of all of our dedicated employees and partners who have made this past quarter a very succesful one. Please stay tuned for more updates and more detailed information about these most current projects.
We are very excited to announce that in the next few weeks we will be launching our new marketing campaign highlighting what it is that makes us so special. We look forward to connecting with more of you and being able to share some of the great experiences we have had.
Stay tuned over the next few weeks for some great new additions and changes.
Joel Votaw, CEO
While we did not originally win the contract on this one of a kind facility, we did get the chance to come in at the end and assist in making the turnover to the owner a success when the orignal wining company was unable to staff it appropriately. Check out this link to a local news story about this building. Pretty great place and pretty great employer for the state of Utah. We are proud to have played a role in its ultimate success.
Link to KSL Story and Vide: http://www.ksl.com/?sid=23278463&nid=148&s_cid=rss-extlink
Okland and Valley View Building Services have teamed up again! We have been given the opportunity to work on the final cleaning and window cleaning at EBAY’s new state of the art facility in Draper Utah. We look forward to being able to serve this awesome team by providing the exceptional service they have come to appreciate.
Thanks to all our friends at Okland that made this possible. We won’t let you down!
Valley View is extremely proud to announce that it has been chosen to provide the final cleaning and window cleaning at this landmark private project at the University of Utah Campus for Jacobsen Construction. This new facility will be a state of the art training environment for future Pharmacists and support staff for people from all over the world.
We are excited and proud to be able to continue our long friendship and working relationship with the fine team at Jacobsen on this project.
VVBS is proud to announce that we have been chosen as the final cleaning contractor on the new Hexcel manufacturing facility in West Valley City, UT. This massive new facility will be ready to start manufacturing processes within the next few months and we look forward to being able to assist the contractor and owner on getting their new building ready.
Valley View was honored to be able to assist in the final cleaning at the new LDS Temple in Brigham City, UT. This was our 7th temple across the United States that we have been lucky enough to work on. We take great pride in our work, and when it comes to cleaning such a fine building, extra care is taken to make it just right.
Please watch the video below for an overview of the exteiror and interior of this one of a kind building.